GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper peptide which is naturally produced in many tissues in the body. Copper peptides are like this are naturally occurring protein fragments that have high affinity for copper ions, which are critical to normal body function. GHK-Cu has a variety of roles in the human body including, but not limited to promoting activation of wound healing, attracting immune cells, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines in skin.
Forms of GHK-Cu
GHK-Cu is available as a cream, foam, subcutaneous injectable, and as a serum
How GHK-Cu Works
GHK-Cu acts directly on fibroblasts by increasing production of mRNA and protein for collagen, elastin, proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans, and decorin; all of which are critical
components in tissue repair and maintenance. Further, it acts to stimulate the production of metalloproteases and protease inhibitors which function to remove damaged tissue proteins. Together these functions increase the function of the cellular machinery and scaffolding to initiate repair and healthier tissue.
Why Would I Want to Use GHK-Cu?
Based on the literature, GHK-cu has been shown to:
- Improves healing of many types of wounds and reduce infections
- Act as an anti-inflammatory to reduce pain
- Help prevent and correct hair loss
- Improve skin collagen by 70%
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by 35%
- Help heal nerves and reduce certain types of nerve pain
- Protect the lungs from liver fibrosis
- Used as an anti-cancer therapy
- IMPROVES HEALING
- PREVENTS AND CORRECTS HAIR LOSS
- REDUCES WRINKLES AND FINE LINES
- HEALS NERVES
What You Need To Know
GHK-cu is one of the best products to signal regrowth and remodeling of tissue all over the body. Using this for healing and cosmetic use are its main indications. It also had been shown to be more effective at growing hair than the ingredient found in Rogaine!