What is Semax Peptide?
Semax is a synthetic analogue of the adrenocorticotropic hormone, a hormone responsible for the production of cortisol which in turn regulates glucose and lipid metabolism and helps to maintain blood pressure. In the hippocampus, Semax rapidly elevates the levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein important in encouraging growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. BDNF is active in the hippocampus, cortex, and forebrain and is important for memory, coordination, concentration, and learning. Semax also works to activate the dopaminergic and serotonergic systems to help prime the brain for action and to induce a controlled state of mental stress.
Why Would I Want to Use Semax?
- Eases symptoms of ADHD
- Helps in the prevention of oxidative damage by restoring damaged neurological functions
- Decrease effects of stress
- Supports and improve blood circulation
- Improves memory retention and attention through the increase of BDNF and enkephalins
- Used to treat stroke, cognitive disorders, peptic ulcers, optic nerve disease, memory
- Generation of new nerve pathways in the brain to help improve brain processing and function
- Alleviate depression and anxiety by increasing dopamine and serotonin in the brain
The Specific Target Conditions Semax Treats:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depression, Anxiety
What You Need To Know
Semax is not biologically available in oral form and is most commonly administered as a nasal spray which will deliver the peptide into the bloodstream and into the brain most effectively