The physiological processes that Thymic peptides—which are naturally produced in the thymus gland—include stimulation or suppression of immune responses, regulation of actin dynamics and cell motility, neuroplasticity, repair and remodeling of vessels of the heart and other injured tissues, angiogenesis, and stem cell differentiation. Essentially, thymic peptides modulate the immune system and can aid in the treatments of chronic infections.
Thymosin Beta 4 is present in all human cells—but naturally found in higher concentrations in tissue damaged area. In addition to the benefits listed above, it also is a potent anti-inflammatory and promotes hair growth.
- Promotes rapid wound healing with little to no scarring
- Anti-inflammatory and Immunity boost
- Enhances collagen deposition
- Potent anti-inflammatory for wounds, muscles, joints
- Works at cellular level supporting tissue stem cells to heal and regenerate the injured tissue
- Prevents adhesion and fibrous band formation in injured tissue ie., muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Protects and restores neurons post-traumatic-brain-injury
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces acute/chronic pain and/or inflammation
- Improved flexibility
- Darkening of grayed hair