Tesamorelin: Power-Up Peptide
Tesamorelin stimulates the patient’s own pituitary gland by binding to specific receptors that increase production and secretion of endogenous Human GrowthHormone (HGH). Tesamorelin is an analogue growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) which is a natural hormone peptide composed of 29 amino acids. IPA is a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides that also acts as an appetite suppressant allowing for increased weight loss.
Through your body’s natural feedback loops, Tesamorelin boosts GH function on your fat, liver, muscles, and bones while maintaining homeostatic coordination. This leads to a myriad of benefits, including reduced body fat, improved cardiovascular health, and cholesterol management.
Benefits of Tesamorelin
While results of using Tesamorelin may vary from one patient to another, studies have shown that this peptide leads to a vast range of mental and physical benefits which include:
- Increased muscle mass
- Body fat reduction, especially visceral fat in the abdomen
- Faster recovery after exercise by protecting muscles and preventing toxin-induced inflammation
- Reduces inflammation through c-reactive protein (CRP)
- Nootropic effects
- Improves cognitive function
- Lowers risk of early onset Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Reduces the progression of carotid atherosclerotic vascular disease
- Cholesterol management through inducing lipolysis